Thursday 17 March 2011

Have to learn to live with it..

Newbies Roommates !



  Wake up in the morning with an a annoying voice came "Nurul" one of my roommate.I hate waking up in morning with madness through voices or screaming or talking rudely..i hate my morning wake up for today..but then im a little happy due to receiving massage from Mr "G" hehe..Yesterday was a very happy day for me due to spending a lot of my time outside the house and getting to know someones secret..hehehe..ops i also got to see and hang out Mr "G". By the way i should be back to the topic that i wanna share with you. About my new roommates they have just arrived this morning with their parents. My new roommates are from Pahang and Perak.. i just got to know them and now i have to share many things with them ..im not being stingy but im just not used to this awkward moment..i hope they are not like my currently roommates...hehehe i really wish and hoped that.I  hope tomorrows there will be no more roommate..i feel very uneasy with this situation in apartment that our collage provided is so small and in the house the management wish to squeeze the 16 of us inside a small apartment.don`t they know the word called ridiculous. i want to be nice to them but truth is im afraid to be nice to to others. I am also afraid of being hurt again..friends in collage and in school is so freaking different.. Everyday i thank to Allah for giving me "Bella". A friend when your in sick or in health .. a friend you can depend on and a friend you can trust for!.

No comments:

Post a Comment