Friday 15 April 2011

Oh that is so you..Backstabbers

Backstabber

dearest backstabber...this is only for you..
Just before you never speak to me again remember when you used to be my friend. You treated me like shit. I’m never gonna deny it and I even played your little game. I was there every time you called my name. I still thought our friendship would last but now everything is in the past. All the secrets I shared and you never even cared so lemme tell you and don’t make me repeat it: I fuckin hate you and yes, I mean it.

First i know you as a girl..who seems to be loving, caring and someone whom i can trust. Thank you for the times you help me through this.I promise to you that i can never tell how grateful i am at that times when you really help me to recover before you did worst to me.I really did trust you and make you as my friends.I even fight for you when someone bad mouth about you.I trusted you thats why i fight with my guts and tell you what i went through from primary school to high school and to college.I did like what you say and i believe you for trying to understand me.I still don`t know why im so stupid to cry over u..worried over you..trying to protect you..but in the end i still get the same result and thank you for spreading a bad rumors about me..After what had happen i still don`t mind what you did to me.Im just so torn and hurt by what you are doing right now.So now i just wish that you don`t pretend to love me and be friends with me anymore.Some people may say i`m stupid for loving someone called friends soo much.I never know that sometimes friends are important but most of the time friend are just someone who would be there in some season..Example friends for happy times are when school break but there are a few friends who would also stay through with you throughout the year..Through happy moments and through sad moments..But thats a whole different stories.I must admit that i love to make friends but unfortunately i don`t love to be friends with you BACKSTABBER..and before i end this lemme say this to you..

Some people come into our lives and walk with us a mile and then because of circumstances they only stay awhile. They serve a need within the days that move so quickly by and then are gone beyond our reach. We often wonder why. God only knows the reason that we meet and share a smile, why people come into our lives and walk with us a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment