Sunday 3 April 2011

Awesome day for me and my girls

 Yesterday i had a great day with my girls. Presenting the important characters in my life and schools life journey..(besides my family)


         
My Bella Biee


          
My Jaja Biee

       
My Honey Biee

Me..&College mate 

How my day started yesterday !
I woke up at 10 a.m received a text from my girls saying that they wanted to gather for Bella`s birthday.So i`m thinking i have to get up and dress and meet her later since i was missing her for quite a few weeks and most of all its her birthday.She deserved some special moment in her teen life.As soon as i prepared for my shower i started to think about getting her present...so no need to think for a long time i decided to bought her macaroons with different flavors but then the flavor that she wanted was not on the sale that day..so i bought her each different flavor at the G Tower near the shopping mall Ampang Park.Gosh they sells tasty macaroons until my friend Nasuha who never eats macaroons are dying to taste it on her own tongue. Oppss i forgot to mention i went with Nasuha my college mate to see Bella, Jaja and Ain. After we had done with buying macaroons we went straight back to the Lrt Putra station to fetch a train back to Dang Wangi in order to take a monorail. Finally at three o`clock we arrived at the Times Square waiting for Bella and my Ain honey biee. According to Bella, Jaja will arrived later than us.So we met at Wendy`s then we started to as ussual ladies..Gossiping about school lifes, new mates in college, work place,updating each other with every news feed..Until Jaja arrived to met us at the same place. Half an hour later we were already in front of Johnny`s restaurant ordering a steamboat set for four person.While waiting for the food to cook we all had a great time chit chatting and remembering good memories.Done with the food we celebrate with a small Tiramisu cake.Bloated with food we left Johnny`s thought of going back home but can`t couse did not even get to meet my third parents and if i go home that time it won`t be nice not to see them eventhough they are 
just on the second level.Planned proceed to Plaza Low Yat because Bella`s handphone need to reformat.Around eight thirty me and Nasuha still undecided.Before we make up our mind Jaja is still pursuing her mission to buy stuff for overnight at Bella`s house.Until we went inside the car and thats it the decision has been made.That time we both know we have made the final decision no more turning back.First time i had overnight at Bella`s place with my other girls heee..

Me, Bella,Jaja



Me and Bella



Me,Bella, Jaja,Suha.

After done with the bb area we then proceed to last destination Al Rawsha..Food not bad and we had great moments who cares about other people, other places or the times flies..

AL RAWSHA RESTAURANT



No comments:

Post a Comment