Tuesday 26 April 2011

Happy Birthday my SuperHero

To my dearest dad a.k.a my superhero..i will always love you no matter how old your age might reach. I love you always and i always remember how you teach me when im small until im big enough to stay on my feet..I will also remember how you carried me from my school when it was raining and there was a small flood in front of my school gate. I will also remember how you used to fetch me (until now you still fetch me) when im sick and stay with me during my sickness come visit me in other home.Buy all the foods that im craving whenever you have money. Im happy and I love you for being my dad.No one can replace you in my heart and life..Last but not least i want to give a big hug and Happy Birthday Mr. Zainol Abidin May Allah bless your life and may Allah give you a lots of "Rezeki".

No comments:

Post a Comment