Thursday 7 April 2011

Yeap its all about me..random post

Read it through and then decide to hate me or love me..

01.Grew up in Kampung Baru and Semenyih and Setiawangsa 

02.Really like Darlie toothpaste

03.Loves to play Barbie when i was small and Im x ashamed to say i still like watching Barbie movies.

04.Second daughter and im always the very "manja" with my mum n dad

05.Koreanmovieholic and koreansongholic

06.Loves to watch zombie kampung pisang and hantu kak limah balik umah  and over and over again.

07.Really love a singer named Brian Joo min kyu. Oppa saranghaeyo !!!.

08.Have a 3 close girlfriends Bella, Jaja, Ain..Frequently i called them by Biee.

09.Not so tall. Im just a small Asian girl.

10.Love to bake but on my own willingness..not by forcing me to do it.

11.Love aeroplanes so much till my mum n dad are bored of that topics

12. Easily hurt and easily close too people..but if you  throw a shit at me i will never give a damn about you anymore.

13.Love mommies, tok lat and tante mimi..cookings.

14.Don`t really like studies like theory study..Only like practical classes..

15.Will NEVER DRINK AND TAKE DRUGS.

16.Hmm my birthday on june 16teen..hehee.

17.Was born on year 1992

18. I hate backstabber but i always meet them on my way to a new journey.

19.I am a very FUSSY person.

20. Yes im still waiting for my Mr. to approach me gently.

21.I love to eat white chocolate and pasta

22.Love wedges shoes and i love buying handbags and purse.

23.Love to wear dresses.

25.Love to watch cartoon, comedian,romance don`t love horror movies.

26.Love Sony Ericsson phones rather than Nokia.

27.Dun really like going out when it is raining.

28.Love to sing at anytime..music is my bestfriend and my advisor

29.Love to travel..especially to south Korea

30. Once in a while love reading malay novel 

31.Learn how to speak korean once.

32.Opss forget to mention about favorite nasyid somg maher zain - BarakAllah

33.My friend says i`m talkative and sometimes annoying.

34.If i dun noe u im be very quite once i know you..my mouth just can`t shut.

35.I have friends who smoke but i DON`T SMOKE.

36.Afraid of the lizard,snake, cockroach, frogs.

37. Most afraid of Allah S.W.T

38.Hate losing in anything

39.Love to spent money and time with family

40.Finally its easy for me to forgive but its hard to forget what others did to you.


You decide what is your favorite part of me and you can also help me to improve some of my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment