Sunday 20 March 2011

Al fatihah..

Dear baby boy !
i wish you could join our madness family behaviour.
i am thankful that your a part of my families life.
I hoped you will wait at the gate of heaven for your mother.
i know you`r in a better place right now
i will always pray for you and your baby sister.
lastly i love you baby boy even though i get to see you for a little time.

    Yesterday me and my family went to the hospital to visit kak Aisha and Angah Jomey after we all heard that she had born a premature twin babies..one girl and one boy.So everything was a little bit okay for the mommies and the babies..Suddenly my mom told me that one of the twins the baby boy got infected with pneumonia. So we all were worried about the boy and we pray for him to be safe and healthy..we also did pray for the baby girl. I reach home around eight o`clock. Suddenly my dad n my mum received a phone call from my uncle and aunt saying that we all lost the baby due he is not strong enough to fight these disease and Allah loves him more and right now the baby girl was stable..and i always will pray for the mommies and the babies healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment