Wednesday 16 March 2011

Question in life ?

what is Love ?

Lately everybody is talking about partners in life..as always love does not seem to bother me much...me and my siblings talk about the Korean celebrity such as 브라이언 주 (Brian Joo Minkyu). well my sister she says she is in love with (Hyeo young saeng) but seriously nobody can say it with same answer to the definiton about love. People always tend to say you can feel the love but no one can describe it in words. I tried my very best to figure it out..when i was a little girl in my primary school..i always Google thing like what is love and how does love work..but Google only give me this crappy answer.. and so i figure this out for myself..only a person who is in love will have the answer to his/her love story.I wanna feel happy like old days but the truth is im soo scared to go back to life where you must deal with either happiness or sadness.


What is life ? 


Alhamdulillah im happy at this moment where i have a great family and great friends but then i started to think what is life all about for me?..on the previous day i ask my friend what is life for you?.. Her answer to me was so simple eat,sleep,friends and  married to the person you love and die!.. but i think life is more than just being social and living the life status of your life or family..i think its more about the religion you choose and be closer to your God ..you can only have one life so why not you do all the stuff you want but still you remember God..because at the end of the day we all may Die and at the end of the day we all are judge by how many good things like Pahala we get then we also are judge Dosa then we proceed to heaven or hell.The End of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment