Thursday 24 March 2011

What`s wrong with me

What,Why,Where,When and how did I ?

Lately im been feeling good and its hard to say it now..its no longer good to me anymore..I really don`t understand why this is happening..it was always a good start but end up being stupid...i hate this part where the hurts starts to come in and rub off the happiness..I know that falling in love is easy but then falling for betrayal is worst..and I wonder why does it always always always fall for the wrong one...Why not now this time this moment the right one appears in front of me..healing me with all sorts of magic potion..When did i ever can discover a life with no pain..so i created a theory that can ease my pain

 Truth 

Feelings can grow stronger and stronger but they can also fly away.



 Daydreamer♥ 

Letting go isn't about giving up.It's about accepting the fact that there are things in life that just can't be.

2 comments: