Friday 18 March 2011

Dream High to the sky



    Everyone has a dream and to get through the dreams we have to pass through obstacle in love and life first.What is your dreams??. Mine is to became a professional home baker!.. i just love to bake..baking some cake or breads make me so happy. In my other home i always wanted to baked soo much but the there are times where i fell so lazy and i end up sleeping or wasting my time..Mummy keep complaining when im in the lazy mood to cook or baked something..i wish i could throw this sickness far far away..just like the word that shrek likes to say to donkey.hehe. I have been studying for almost half of the year but yet i still did not even try to get a part time job for me. I realize in order for me to achieve my dreams i have to sacrifice a lot of things. Not to forget i must also be courages to accept my mistake and to learn from the mistake. Until now i still did not know what is so great about receiving diploma and in the future when i decided to take my studies to a degree course and i am still going to ask the same thing what is so great about it. I have choose the path that i want but i am still searching for where this road might lead me to in the future. Question that keep popping up in my mind is.. Will i ever have more abilities than other? Will i do a good job everyday? Do i have a job in the future? and there are so many moree question.

No comments:

Post a Comment