Friday 8 April 2011

This is my kinda boys !!

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please DO NOT spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your blogs, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in your blogs to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"
if you're a girl - post it as "my kind of guy"
to whichever gender you prefer, really.

 1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
 dun really care as long as he loves me with no condition

2. Smart?
smarter than me, of coursee

3. Preferred age?
older or the same age as me

4. Preferred height?
TALLER than me =)..but then same height is also okiee for me

5. How about sense of humor?
 of course

6. How about piercings?
NEVER!!nooooo

7. Accepts you for who you are?
love with no conditions.(very important oneee)

8. Pink hair?
Neverrrr

9. Mushy or no?
blurrrb

10. Thin or fat?
not too fat or not too skinny...healthy one i loved it

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
i dunno what to say or comment..Don`t wanna be racist 

12. Long hair or short hair?
not too shortt..prefer short one

13. Plastic or metal?
blurrrrb

14. Smells good?
of course....

15. Smoker?
i hope not to get one..

16. Drinker?
HARAM!!(NO)

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
depends on me to choose..rite now im loving myself first

18. Muscular?
dun really care as long as he is not (boyot or gendot)..i just want him to be healthy

19. Plays piano?
<3 <3  love love him

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
love him and adore him

21. Plays violin?
borink for me i like piano a lot better but if can`t be a musician its okay

22. Sings very well?
lovely for me..because sometimes he can sing for me

23. Vain?
NOOOOO NEVERRRRR...hate them for being like girls sometimes

24. With glasses?
sometimes cutiee sometimes nerdiee..i dunno i dun mind if he have or not

25. With braces?
hmmmmmmmm..cutiee guys but if does not have it also it is okay for me.

26. Shy type?
can but Not sooo shyyy

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
BOTH!!!

28. Active or passive?
both..haha

29. Tight or bomb?
blurrrb..im blur about this question

30. Singer or dancer?
singer i can consider it but dancer i guess its a No for me

31. Stunner?
i dunno how to answer this...

32. Hiphop?
Maybe if that is destiny..i will embrace it

33. Earrings?
prefer NO..i like it simple and clean appearance

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
blurbb...

35. Dimples?
maybe blurbb..i dunno what to decide

36. Bookworm?
love it because there is a not a lot of boys who loves to read books

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
maybeeee

38. Playful?
okay...i guess

39. Flirt?
WITH ME ONLY CAN

40. Poem writer?
awesomeee

41. Serious?
maybeee

42. Campus crush?
no comment lt e be the only one who knows it

43. Painter?
yes and no

44. Religious?
maybeee.its okay if it is my fate

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Don`t really like this type.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Like it sometimes..sometimes not

47. Speaks 20 languages?
yeah awesomee.i love it if he can can communicate if not human are not perfect.

48. Loyal or faithful?
Both better!!

49. Good kisser?
hmmmmmmm.shhhhhhh let me only noeee

50. Loves children?
awesomeee.i love ittt



No comments:

Post a Comment