Wednesday 20 April 2011

Losing myself

Lately i have been feeling so empty and so freaking unpredictable. I just feel like i don`t even know what is wrong with me. I try very hard to smile everyday but the more i try the more it hurts in the heart..I love to see my friends happy.One theory of mine that is so common in everybody life..everybody can fake a smile but only a true friends can see,hear and share the same pain and the same happiness same betrayal and sometimes same life pattern..I don`t understand until now..why can some people have a very perfect life,perfect boyfriend and perfect family background. I`m not saying my life is not perfect like them..No what i mean right now is like why are they so perfect. They always come with the first package. They are always smart,rich,good looking and super tall..Sometimes i always feel that if i were rich life would be easier but then the fact is always a fact.When you come with the package you can`t see the reason behind each of the friendship.You also can`see the real friends who likes you just the way you are.

To................... well you know who you are my girlfriend till death.I don`t care where you came from what is your past background.

  • All i want to say here is that i love you just the way you are.

  • Don`t try to change who you are..cause you are beautiful just the way you are.

  • I hoped that we always be friends until death separates us.

  • I will promise to you if im in a relationship..you are my first priority besides my family.

1 comment:

  1. this is sweet. im glad to have friend like you. remember this honey, nobody perfect in this wild world. not even him or her or you or me. only yourself will make u so perfectly. dont bother others. we live just once. appreciate it my dear. be happy. im talking this for myself also ;)

    ReplyDelete