Wednesday 23 March 2011

Happy Wednesday People !

I had an awesome morning due to waking up seeing Farah Asthura in front of me. Then i started to fresh up and pray to Allah so that this day He will give me more happiness than sadness.. Right in the middle of afternoon i went to English Communication and hell yeah fun and fun and fun..In the evening I went to Kuala Lumpur Sentral with Nasuha to fetch her train ticket so that she can go back to her hometown.Done with the tickets.. Of course we had our girls moment..for a few minutes then we went for walking while waiting for time to pass us by..After taking the train to home I received a very good new saying that Kak Aisha and Angah Jomeys baby Dhaniah is recovering from her sickness and she is starting to drink her milk from her mama. this wednedsay is really a good day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment